How to create Static IP address in AWS (Elastic IP)
1. Visit https://aws.amazon.com
2. Register / log in if you already have an account
3. Select EC2 and Launch Instance
4. Select Elastic IPs
5. Allocate new address
6. Highlight Amazon Pool and Select Allocate
7. Select Close
8. Hover over the blank space in the name field and click the pencil icon type a new name for your Elastic IP
9. Select the check box to the left side of the Elastic IP and on the actions menu select associate address.
10. Select the instance you want to attach your Elastic IP from the first drop down menu.
11. Associate and Save configuration.
Click here to get started https://aws.amazon.com