How to setup a subdomain in AWS Route 53 DNS Service
1. Visit https://aws.amazon.com
2. Go to Route 53 within AWS
3. Select the domain you would like to add a subdomain DNS record for.
4. Click ‘Create Record Set’
5. Type your chosen subdomain name in the ‘name’ field
6. Make sure this is a one word without a full stop / period “.”
7. Select A record from the drop down menu
8. TTL 60 Seconds (Time To Live)
9. Paste / type the IP address of the instance you want the subdomain to point to.
10. Click ‘Create’ and the subdomain should appear.
11. To test the setting select the check box to the left of the new subdomain and click ‘test record set’ and then click ‘Get response’
12. If you make a mistake, click to the left of the subdomain and ‘delete’ or ammend in the details section.
Click here to get started https://aws.amazon.com